One of the first steps is to pair the beacons to your smartphone/tablet.
Follow the steps bellow to start pairing;
- Open the app and press the bottom button "Add a beacon"
- The app will start looking for beacons that are in range. Once beacons are detected, hold a single beacon against your phone with the beacon logo facing the phone. If you have more beacons, keep them at arms length.
- If any beacons are found you should see the white bar fill up blue as it's pairing with your smartphone/tablet.
- Upon success you will be able to add a picture and name for this particular beacon.
This will help with identification in the future. Tap the camera icon to select or take a picture.
- If you have more beacons to pair, press the blue "Setup more” button and repeat from step 3 of this guide. Otherwise press “all done” to return to the dashboard.