Connection issues can happen for a myriad of reasons.
Follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Check to be sure the beacon is in close proximity to you (within arm's length).
- Tap the "Try reconnect" button on the CrewWatcher screen.
- Disable CrewWatcher (toggle is in the right corner), wait for 10 seconds and re-enable it.
- Remove the beacon and re-pair it.
- To Remove: Tap the beacon's icon in the app. On the pull down menu, select "more." Then select "Remove Beacon." See "Pairing" to re-pair.
- To Disable CrewWatcher: Turn off your Bluetooth and close the app. Then, re-enable Bluetooth, restart the app and turn on CrewWatcher again.
- Leave your beacons idle for at least 13 hours. Beacons will reset themselves every 12 hours if left idle.
Tip: Do not rapidly enable/disable CrewWatcher. Wait at least 10 seconds between each attempt for the best results.